Monday, December 29, 2014

Yes, Jesus thank you again!

Dear Jesus, today, as every day I want to thank you for life, love, health, family, friends, work, opportunities, being of help, intellect, beauty, freedom, ability to make choices, and many other innumerable daily blessings.  But today I really want to thank you for not giving me what I ask for.  I don’t know better.  You do.  I pray hard and completely for some things.  I pray in earnest.  I pray believing.  I pray that you will give me that which “I know” is best and is within your will.  But dear, dear Jesus, thank you, thank you, thank you!  Thank you because I don’t always get what I ask for.  Thank you because you know best – always and forever.  Thank you that you give me the opportunity to realize that your ways are not my ways.  Thank you because I know that your path and plan is infinitely perfect and excellent.  I thank you today, as I don’t know the future, but you do.  I thank you because your wisdom and knowledge will always shine in the end.  I thank you that in the darkest of nights, I know that day is coming.  A day brighter than any other because of the Sonlight.  And even if I don’t have answers here, everything WILL be revealed, on that day.  Today I praise you and thank you Jesus!

1 comment: