Thursday, December 18, 2014

Top Ten

This morning I heard about the top ten Google searches of the year.  It’s always interesting to see what others are searching for and looking at and interested in.  I’m sure we all have our top number of something.  Our top outings, top memorable moments, top new restaurants, top people, maybe even our top headaches of the year!  So here are my top ten whatever I’m grateful for this year:

·         My kids – God love them!

·         My mama - what would I evah do without her!

·         My family – they’re crazy but I love them!

·         Opportunities to help others

·         Work – appreciate having a career; a job that sometimes keeps me sane!

·         Travel – in every form

·         Laundry – I know I’m weird, but I love the routine of it.

·         Hallmark Channel

·         Friends who like eating as much as I do

·         Nothing Bundt Cakes – it’s a bunk, bonk, bon, this cake has a hole in it!

1 comment: